Property Owners Insurance

Contact Us

Speak to one of our experienced team members or contact us

Get Started

Comprehensive insurance cover for landlords

If you own a property that has a residential or commercial let element to it or both, we have access to various products to suit your needs. This could be anything from a single dwelling, block of flats, commercial unit or even a large property portfolio of mixed occupancy. These policies can also be extended to include a number of other covers including landlord’s contents, loss of rent and property owners’ liability. 

We also have the facilities to cater for unoccupied properties with values up to £50,000,000 subject to certain criteria being met.

We can help tailor cover to suit your needs, whether you have a single property or a large portfolio. 

Core Covers: 

  • Buildings 
  • Property Owners Liability

Additional Covers: 

  • Contents 
  • Loss of Rent 
  • Legal Expenses 
  • Terrorism 
  • Engineering & Inspection
This website makes minimal use of Cookies to help us provide you with the best experience and anonymously collect data which we use to improve our service to you. For more information on the cookies that we use, click here. OK