Self Build Insurance

Contact Us

Speak to one of our experienced team members or contact us

Get Started

If you are involved with extending, refurbishing, converting a building or a "new build," you are probably responsible for the work until it has been completed and handed over to the owner or you have taken out a standard household policy. If your work, for example, burns down, before handing over, you will be liable for all of the costs of doing the work again.

This cover will indemnify you for damage to permanent and temporary works and free issue materials, whilst on site and whilst in transit to and from site. 

In addition policies can be extended to include hired in plant, own plant and temporary buildings. We are also able to tailor this cover to meet the specific requirements of a self-build or speculative build contract.. 

Core Covers: 

  • Contract Works 
  • Own/Hired Plant 
  • Employers' Liability 
  • Public Liability

Additional Covers: 

  • Tools 
  • Existing Structure 
  • Plot of Land Liability
  • Terrorism
This website makes minimal use of Cookies to help us provide you with the best experience and anonymously collect data which we use to improve our service to you. For more information on the cookies that we use, click here. OK